Just for today God: Healing of Outer and Inner Sickness

Just for today God

Just for today Oh Lord take me from the wrong ways to the good ways Oh Lord take me from the darkness to the light of knowledge I will let go of anger I will let go of worry I will give thanks for my many blessings I will do my work honestly I will be kind to every living being I will give gratitude to each and every person i meet Just for today,i will let go of negative thoughts.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Healing of Outer and Inner Sickness


Thankyou God for all you have given,thankyou for all you have forgiven me,thankyou for chosen me for this work.If you want to be happy..do not under-estimate the light of your heart,feel hope today.If u could understan the point that Nothing is permannt, you will not keep thinking of something in your memory all the time, because it is nt permanent n will eventually vanish, no matter how much you keep remembering it. In such a case, why don't we just leave it alone?
Ok now try this..start seeing your mind as a land..and thoughts are like seeds,we should try to make our mind like land. This will help a lot to purify our mind.
The gud or d bad is all depended on our MIND.BECAUSE The Good and The Bad are decided by our mind mind will have all kinds of entanglements of love, hate, desire, and possession by force.Always keep a watch on thoughts in your mind thoughts always vanish when you watch them.NOW BEGIN AND START WRITTIN YOUR THOUGHTS..may be you are feeling sad, angry or anything(i call them seeds, which are on the land(MIND) of yourz)NOW sour new seeds ...I AM A BEING OF LIGHT,I AM THE PUREST OF THE PURE FORM OF LOVE HEALING ENERGY,..It cud be any ..try with the seed of PEACE ANG BLISS on your own land whom i called mind...
Thankyou so so much for your precious time
special thanks to Mr Pain
Love and light

No comments: