Just for today God: Happy

Just for today God

Just for today Oh Lord take me from the wrong ways to the good ways Oh Lord take me from the darkness to the light of knowledge I will let go of anger I will let go of worry I will give thanks for my many blessings I will do my work honestly I will be kind to every living being I will give gratitude to each and every person i meet Just for today,i will let go of negative thoughts.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy

The righteous way of living is Respecting and Loving everyone..Everything is transient and temporary and that one day every soul including me and all have to leave for higher adobe. Baba says -" Sakaar rope dhara hai to mrityu to ek din ayege he" Play your part on the planet,you are here for perfection,purity,leave nothing for tomorrow.One day my time even yours is up,beingsatisfied with how i lived my life ..for that "LEAVE NOTHING FOR TOMORROW" Enjoy every moment,do not delay or postpone any wish,joy,leisure or any task for that matter...this is true detachment.. Live with three E"s energy,enthusiasm and empathy Live with three F"s faith,family,friends.. Burn the candles,use your new dress,wear new watch dont save it for a special occasion belv today is special Thankyou Baba

No comments: