Just for today God: Ailments and Crystal Healing

Just for today God

Just for today Oh Lord take me from the wrong ways to the good ways Oh Lord take me from the darkness to the light of knowledge I will let go of anger I will let go of worry I will give thanks for my many blessings I will do my work honestly I will be kind to every living being I will give gratitude to each and every person i meet Just for today,i will let go of negative thoughts.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ailments and Crystal Healing



AILMENTS CRYSTALS THAT HELP Allergies Aventurine – Green, Turquoise Anemia Haematite Arthritis (to reduce pain) Blue Lace Agate, Carnelian Fluorite Asthma Quartz Rose, Turquoise Back Pain (lower back) Quartz – Smoky Back ache Amethyst Bladder (infection) Citrine Blood (circulation) Jasper – Red Blood Pressure (lower) Green Aventurine, Lapiz Lazuli, Turquoise Bruises (to reduce) Amethyst Cell Regeneration (to stimulate) Quartz – Rutilated Chest Problems Quartz – Rose Circulatory System (to strengthen) Pink Kinzite Colds (to do away) Fluorite, Labradorite Complexion (to smooth) Quartz Rose Confidence (to build) Amazonite, Citrine Depression Carnelian, Lapiz lazuli Digestive Problems Peridot, Jasper Red, Turquoise Emotional Pain Amethyst, Moonstone Heartache Quartz – Rose Kidney (infection) Citrine Kidney Problems Amber, Carnelian, Quartz Rose Liver Problems Amber, Carnelian, Jasper Red Lung Problems Quartz Rose Mood Swings (to stability) Opalite Mouth Ulcers Fluorite Rheumatism Carnation, Sunstone Stomach Ulcer Sunstone, Turquoise Throat (infection) Aventurine – Green Thyroid (infection) Blue Lace Agate Tinnitus Turquoise Vertigo Quartz Rose Weight Problems Sunstone, Turquoise Wounds Fluorite, Rhodonite

No comments: