Just for today God: Aura Colors and Their Meanings

Just for today God

Just for today Oh Lord take me from the wrong ways to the good ways Oh Lord take me from the darkness to the light of knowledge I will let go of anger I will let go of worry I will give thanks for my many blessings I will do my work honestly I will be kind to every living being I will give gratitude to each and every person i meet Just for today,i will let go of negative thoughts.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Aura Colors and Their Meanings


Aura Colors Color Meaning
Violet spiritual, telepathy, wisdom, matriarchal, protective
Indigo dynamic, energetic, projective, influential, organized
Blue communicative, free thinker, balanced, sustaining
Green healing, restful, money, luck, vitality, fertility
Yellow creativity, happiness, intellect, persuasive, clarity
Orange compassionate, sexual energy, creative, inspirational,manipulative, absorbing, controlling
Red passion, strength, courage, creativity, physical activity, warmth, security
Brown material success, unspiritual, anxiety, nervous, unsettled
Gray pessimistic, negative, frustrated, depressed
Black unforgiving, health problems, unconscious, mystery, evil
White truth, purity, healing, protection, angelic, pregnancy

No comments: